Six NewSpring Portfolio Companies Named to Inc. 5000 List
August 29, 2018
Radnor, PA – August 29, 2018 – NewSpring, a family of private equity funds, today announced that six of its portfolio companies have been named to Inc. magazine’s 37th Annual Inc. 5000 List, ranking the nation’s top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies according to percentage revenue growth from 2014 to 2018.
NewSpring’s experienced investors and operators partner with portfolio companies, leveraging the knowledge and relationships needed for predictable growth. Additionally, as Board participants, NewSpring strives to provide strategic support to the talented management teams taking their companies to the next level.
NewSpring portfolio companies featured on this year’s list include:
- Interactions Corporation (#1550), a speech and natural language technology company which provides intelligent virtual assistants that seamlessly combine artificial intelligence and human understanding to enable businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations.
- ReviMedia Group (#2004), a cutting-edge lead generation company, offering a sophisticated lead exchange with its proprietary platform PX.
- Atlantic Metro (#2190), a managed infrastructure service provider delivering innovative IT solutions to businesses nationwide.
- Clutch Holdings (#2339), a customer marketing platform for B2C brands which offers a way to centralize customer data, make sense of it, and act on it with personalized messages that lead to more purchases and increased brand loyalty.
- Archer IMS (#2812), a technology and services innovator for the investment management industry including institutional, private wealth, and retail managers.
- VelociData (#2879), a streaming computer technology company which captures, analyzes, and allows consumers to make decisions on massive amounts of data in real-time while the data is inherently in motion without slowing it down.
“We are thrilled to have this many NewSpring portfolio companies included on the Inc. 5000 List; quite an accomplishment for these talented management teams,” commented Michael DiPiano, NewSpring Managing General Partner. “These companies deserve to be recognized for their exceptional performance and we congratulate them on their continued growth and success.”
Collectively, the 5000 companies on this year’s list amassed $206.2 billion in revenue in 2017, up 158 percent from $79.8 billion in 2014.
NewSpring partners with the innovators, makers, and operators of high-performing companies in dynamic industries to catalyze new growth and seize compelling opportunities. The Firm manages approximately $1.7 billion across four distinct strategies covering the spectrum from growth equity and control buyouts to mezzanine debt. Having invested in over 135 companies, NewSpring brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and resources to take growing companies to the next level and beyond. Partnering with management teams to help develop their businesses into market leaders, NewSpring identifies opportunities and builds relationships using its network of industry leaders and influencers across a wide array of operational areas and industries. To learn more, visit.
The Inc. 5000 Methodology
The 2018 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2014 and 2018. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2014. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent--not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies--as of December 31, 2017. (Since then, a number of companies on the list have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2014 is $100,000; the minimum for 2017 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Companies on the Inc. 500 are featured in Inc.'s September issue. They represent the top tier of the Inc. 5000, which can be found at.