NewSpring Seeks Business Development Professional
April 02, 2019
NewSpring is seeking to hire a business development professional to assist in generating investment opportunities and building relationships within the growth equity ecosystem based out of the greater-Chicago region. Job description, responsibilities, and qualifications can be found below.
Business Development Professional
Mezzanine, Junior Capital and Growth Equity Originations · Greater Chicago Market
- Develop and enhance relationships with management teams, private equity firms, venture capital investors, senior lenders, intermediaries and other professionals in the investment community within the Midwest region, with an emphasis on the Greater Chicago market
- Originate and pre-screen mezzanine and equity investments in LBO, dividend recapitalization, acquisition, growth capital, recapitalization and refinancing situations in lower middle market businesses across a variety of industries
- Coordinate regional marketing efforts in concert with broader team
- Five to eight years of capital markets, private sector investment or related work history in the financial services industry, with relevant relationship management and/or business development experience
- Preference for candidate with a demonstrated and successful track record of originating transactions in middle market leveraged finance, junior capital and/or growth equity
- Ability to work independently in satellite office
- Well organized, possesses intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial attitude
About NewSpring Capital
Founded in 1999, NewSpring partners with the innovators, makers, and operators of high-performing companies in dynamic industries to catalyze new growth and seize compelling opportunities. We manage approximately $1.8 billion across four distinct strategies covering the spectrum from growth equity and control buyouts to mezzanine debt. Having invested in over 140 companies, NewSpring brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and resources to take growing companies to the next level and beyond. To learn more, visit www.newspringcapital.com.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.