Marc Lederman is a co-founder of NewSpring and a General Partner of the Firm’s dedicated growth equity funds. He serves as a member of the investment committee of all NewSpring Growth and NewSpring Mezzanine funds.
Marc has an extensive background in finance, investing, consulting, and accounting and was a Certified Public Accountant. Prior to co-founding NewSpring, he was a Manager in the Business Assurance and Advisory Services Group of Deloitte. Marc is an active member of the Mid-Atlantic region’s private equity and venture capital community.
He received a BS in Accountancy from Villanova University and an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Associations & Awards
- Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT), former Chairman and current member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Association – Executive Committee
- PACT Capital Conference, Steering Committee
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, National and Regional Judge
- Outstanding Directors, National Association of Corporate Directors and Philadelphia Business Journal, 2014
- 40 Under 40 Business Leader, Philadelphia Business Journal, 2005
- 30 Under 30, PhillyTech Magazine, 2001