2016 CFO Executive Summit
October 19, 2016
NewSpring continually seeks to find opportunities to bring together our family of portfolio companies in educational and enjoyable ways. With many commonalities to share, our goal is to provide an environment for the exchange of ideas and best practices, as well as an opportunity to network.
NewSpring’s CFO Summits provide informative content with a chance to hear
from incredibly accomplished and experienced finance executives.
2016 Program Features
"Preparing for a Senior Lender"
An interactive lender panel to discuss how to prepare for and manage a senior lender relationship
Topics covered include:
- New FLSA Overtime Regulations
- Successful Onboarding: Where do they fit? What do we expect? How will it affect them?
- Telecommuting: Advantages, disadvantages, and policy recommendations
A CPE eligible session on new accounting guidelines and other technical updates led by professionals from EY, including:
- Revenue recognition
- Time is now – ASU No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Changes in accounting for ERP (non-licensed software)
- New Lease Standard Update
- Private Company Council - update
- Shared Based Comp
- Deferred Tax classification
- Going Concern Update
- Best Practices for working with your auditors